Thursday, February 14, 2013

Brighspot Market 2013


                                 

So, this is such a good news for all of you hippies! Brightspot Market has come back. This curated market can be visited on the 5th floor, West Mall Grand Indonesia Shopping Town from 14 - 17 February 2013. yeah! I'm sure you have already know about the famous biannual event. it's basically a curated market that showcases young, independent fashion and product designers alongside unique retailers and international street-wear brands.

There are many options that local brands can be found at this biannual retail bazaar.  Some of them is Kidnapped Alley, Aye Denim, Skelly, Antyk Boutique, Cotton Ink,  Major Minor, Melissa, Mannequin Plastic and many moooore!

Unlike the previous year, for this year's Brightspot Market is definitely more bigger, the place is way less cramped, the place is more wide open, wearing comfortable clothes and flat shoes is still the best, but if you don't, you won't melt in heat like last year. you choose! (FYI, I could see a lot of fashion police from magazine. for you who love to stand under the spotlight, better you wear your friggin best dress on). Back then, for this year Brightspot Market is separated into three side; side A, B, and C. This, I'll give you some tips. bring some maps that available at the customer counter so that you can know where you want to go and also collect the stamp to win Samsung Galaxy! who knows the lucky deep is yours?!

Anyway, I don't take too much photo on this time, so I couldn't post a lot of photos on this blog, yaknow, I'm busy hunting some cool stuff outta there! I really enjoy the day one of opening. feel so honored to get the invitation.

                                                            

                                 
         I got voucher 100k from @simPATI as the #simPATIstylish rated on Brightspot Market 2013.







1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great market! I love your blog by the way... Very colourful!

    Take a look at my blog and tell me what you think!

    http://rachaeleeno.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stop by! and thank your the comment below!
My warmest hug through the airspace, to all of hype person(s) below!

xx,
@MsTjiang